Split-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Upper-Level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this appealing 3-bedroom home plan, which features traditional architecture, an inviting covered front porch, and a 2-car garage.
- A vaulted family room with a fireplace opens to a convenient screened porch and adjacent deck. Enjoy casual meals in the airy breakfast nook, which includes a lovely bay window and backyard view. The thoughtfully designed kitchen offers additional seating at a breakfast bar and a pantry.
- Occupying one side of the main level, your private master suite includes a 5-piece bath with a linen closet and walk-in wardrobe.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- On the upper level, discover a versatile bonus room with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,262 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 373 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick