Split Bedroom Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this large and comfortable Acadian house plan.
- Choose to dine in the formal dining room with its nearby butler's pantry or the informal eating nook that overlooks the rear covered porch.
- The open layout is designed to keep families in touch so everyone can easily be together.
- The kitchen is a cook's dream with lots of counter space and a big island that faces the family room fireplace.
- The split bedroom floor plan allows privacy for the gorgeous secluded master suite.
- The heavenly master bathroom is huge with two sinks, a giant shower and a corner soaking tub.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the other side of the house is large with lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished when you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Storage: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick