About This Plan
- Hipped roof lines and a sheltered gabled entry set off this split-bedroom home. Ten-foot ceilings expand the volume of the foyer, dining room, kitchen, nook and great room, while eight-foot ceilings are standard elsewhere.
- Two ceiling fans circulate air nicely in the great room, which also boasts a fireplace and access to the wide covered porch in back. A long angled counter with an eating bar separates the great room from the kitchen with its good-sized pantry closet. The bayed nook is a great place for informal meals, while formal meals can be served in the dining room.
- The privately located master suite has it all: a spacious bedroom with a ceiling fan and direct access to the rear porch, plus an upscale bathroom. Featuring a garden tub set in a triangular bay, the bath also contains a walk-in closet, a linen closet, a walk-in shower and twin vanities.
- On the opposite side of the house, another full bath is sited between bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick