About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hipped roof lines and a sheltered gabled entry set off this split-bedroom home. Ten-foot ceilings expand the volume of the foyer, dining room, kitchen, nook and great room, while eight-foot ceilings are standard elsewhere.
- Two ceiling fans circulate air nicely in the great room, which also boasts a fireplace and access to the wide covered porch in back. A long angled counter with an eating bar separates the great room from the kitchen with its good-sized pantry closet. The bayed nook is a great place for informal meals, while formal meals can be served in the dining room.
- The privately located master suite has it all: a spacious bedroom with a ceiling fan and direct access to the rear porch, plus an upscale bathroom. Featuring a garden tub set in a triangular bay, the bath also contains a walk-in closet, a linen closet, a walk-in shower and twin vanities.
- On the opposite side of the house, another full bath is sited between bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.