3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two grand porches and a terrace frame the front and rear of this beautiful home designed for comfortable living.
- Inside, a well-planned open interior has as its focal point a large living room with an entertainment center bordering the fireplace and a window wall overlooking the terrace.
- A future staircase leads to optional bonus space upstairs. Stairs in the rear-facing garage lead to storage space.
- The large kitchen has lots of counter space and a central island and is open to the bayed eating nook.
- The split-bedroom plan sites the master suite on one side of the house. Large twin walk-in closets and a master bath with its twin vanities, garden tub and separate shower complete this area.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a bath. A study in the front can be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 8483JH.
- Get a 4th bedroom with house plan 8487JH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,981 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 81' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick