4 - 6
About This Plan
- A grand front porch and a rear patio add outdoor livability to this beautiful home plan designed for comfortable living.
- Inside, a well-planned open interior has as its focal point a large living room with a two-sided fireplace flanked by barrel vaults.
- A future staircase leads to optional bonus space upstairs. Stairs in the rear-facing garage lead to storage space.
- The large kitchen has lots of counter space and a central island and is open to the bayed eating nook.
- The split-bedroom plan sites the master suite on one side of the house. Large twin walk-in closets and a master bath with its twin vanities, garden tub and separate shower complete this area.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a bath. A study in the front can be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: For a one-story version with 3 bedrooms, see house plan 8483JH (side garage) and 8426JH rear garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick