About This Plan
- A cathedral ceiling spans the great room of this traditional ranch design, where the split-bedroom configuration provides a private retreat for everyone in the family.
- The great room is open to the informal eating nook, which continues to the kitchen with its pantry closet and two sinks overlooking the backyard. The deck is accessed from this area.
- A butler's pantry is conveniently placed next to the formal dining room with its tray ceiling. In the entry, the ceiling rises to 11'.
- The master suite includes a bath with a garden tub, separate shower, twin sinks and a good-sized walk-in closet. On the other side of the house, the second bath lies between bedrooms two and three.
- Note the roomy three-bay garage.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss