About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple-gable roof lines build to a dramatic central hip on this French country cottage home plan. Other notable European features include a French door entry topped by a fanlight, an arched dining room window and masonry quoins.
- Inside, a split-bedroom floor plan nicely separates the master suite from the family bedrooms. The master bedroom is enhanced by its special ceiling treatment, while the compartmented master bath includes his and her sinks and walk-in closets, a walk-in shower and a garden tub.
- On the opposite side of the house, both bedrooms enjoy direct access to the other full bath.
- The open central living area comprises an entry foyer, a dining room delineated by columns, a great room, breakfast room and C-shaped kitchen. A peninsula counter divides the kitchen from the bayed breakfast room. The great room with a welcoming fireplace opens to the deck in back.
- Notable ceiling heights: The dining room, great room and foyer are 11'. The two bedrooms at the left are 9' as is the basement, the kitchen and the breakfast room. The master bedroom is 9'2" with a tray ceiling up to 10'6".