Split Bedroom Craftsman Sleeps 3
About This Plan
- This is a split bedroom housoe plan with a Craftsman style exterior incorporating the look of board and batten and decorative brackets in the gables.
- Walk into the front door of this house and you're immediately impressed by the vaulted family room and view of the fireplace directly in front of you. Located off the family room is the dining room, separated only by columns, keeping the plan open and airy.
- The sunroom is situated on the rear corner of the house, allowing for glass on two sides to make it bright and cheerful.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinets with a large island centrally located, has a view into the family room from the kitchen sink and has a large breakfast room with a walk-in pantry for storage.
- The master suite is situated on the front of the house and separate from the guest or childrens' bedrooms, thus giving it some added privacy. The master bath is vaulted with a separate tub and shower and direct access to the walk-in closet.
- The second floor has a large loft area open to the family room below and can be used as an office or playroom - the possibilites are endless.
- There is also an additional room over the garage and a separate bathroom upstairs for easy access.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12