About This Plan
- Two large arched windows accent the exterior of this traditional country home, where on the interior the gallery leads to the fireplaced great room through four columns. A wall of windows stretches across the back of the house.
- An angled snack bar sets off the kitchen from the great room and the breakfast room, which opens to a covered patio in back.
- In the master suite, two walk-in closets and a bathroom with a spa tub are featured.
- On the other side of the house, three bedrooms share the other bath. Bedroom four could easily be used as a game room.
- Ceilings: 8', sloping to 10' flat or higher.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 127 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick