About This Plan
- A covered stoop welcomes guests to this traditional ranch home plan, which features an open living area that separates the master suite from the two other bedrooms.
- Crowned by a tiered ceiling, the formal dining room includes a handy servery. In the living area, a see-through fireplace warms both the great room and the bayed hearth room with its entertainment center.
- An eating bar is located between the kitchen and breakfast area.
- In the master bedroom suite, a skylight brightens the master bath, where you find a walk-in closet and a garden tub.
- A roomy bonus area over the side-entry garage would make a delightful playroom or hobby room.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' great room and master bedroom; 13' dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick