2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The split-bedroom configuration of this traditional design places two family bedrooms and a full bath in one wing, while the master suite is isolated in back.
- In the master suite, note the garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Only an angled eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room and the great room. Six windows transmit light into this area.
- The formal dining room is easily accessed from the kitchen or the great room.
- Upstairs in the bonus area, a bath can be added next to a fourth bedroom or additional living room.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor; 12' great room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 5134MM (side garage) and 5135MM (front-facing garage).
- Downsize with house plan 5121MM (1,855 sq. ft.) and 5109MM (1,638 sq. ft.).
- And see these related house plans: 5157MM, 5168MM, 5149MM, 5128MM, 5102MM and 5167MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 139 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick