About This Plan
- From the large, tiled entry of this charming home, both the octagonal dining room with a built-in hutch, and the living room are visible ahead.
- The living room features a fireplace bordered by bookshelves. The nook and kitchen form a well-integrated space.
- The split-bedroom plan places the master suite on one side of the house. It includes a boxed-out sitting area, a double step-up ceiling and deluxe bath with twin walk-in closets and marble tub.
- On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Bonus space upstairs includes a balcony, a deck and an optional bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' living and dining rooms; bedroom 2 ceiling slopes up to 10'.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms