About This Plan
- This open concept plan includes a family room with a fireplace and bookshelves, a bayed nook with a hutch and an angled kitchen with a raised serving bar.
- All four bedrooms of this country house plan enjoy walk-in closets.
- A convenient pantry closet is tucked into the utility area.
- In the master suite there is a deluxe bath with a marble tub, glass shower, two vanities and his and hers closets.
- On the other side of the house, the remaining bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 9' in dining room, nook and kitchen; 10' in family room, sloped in living room and master bedroom.
- See these related house plans: 74027RD and 7480RD (reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms