About This Plan
- Two full-length shuttered windows and a covered front porch with four decorative columns make this country-style home most appealing.
- From the porch, you enter the foyer, where you see the formal dining room to one side, the hall leading to the secondary bedrooms on the other, and the den straight ahead.
- Distinguished by a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace, the den flows into the informal eating area and the L-shaped kitchen. An angled eating island demarcates the kitchen. Both the den and the dining room boast built-in cabinets.
- The master suite is secluded and private and enjoys its own access to the covered patio in back. The master bath includes his and her vanities, a walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, the second bath is placed between bedrooms two and three, each with a walk-in closet.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 46' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick