About This Plan
- Brick quoins, dentil molding, hipped rooflines and arched, shuttered windows grace the balanced front elevation of this split-bedroom home, undisturbed by the unobtrusive side-facing garage.
- The centerpiece of the home is a generous den with a fireplace and a 12-foot raised ceiling. Interior columns demarcate the formal dining room, and an angled breakfast bar separates the kitchen from both the den and the bayed eating area. Note the built-in cabinet in the eating area.
- The master suite features a compartmented bath with his and her sinks, walk-in closet and separate tub and shower. On the opposite side of the house, the second full bath serves bedrooms two and three.
- A covered porch off the den completes this compact, livable design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick