About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick quoins, dentil molding, hipped rooflines and arched, shuttered windows grace the balanced front elevation of this split-bedroom home, undisturbed by the unobtrusive side-facing garage.
- The centerpiece of the home is a generous den with a fireplace and a 12-foot raised ceiling. Interior columns demarcate the formal dining room, and an angled breakfast bar separates the kitchen from both the den and the bayed eating area. Note the built-in cabinet in the eating area.
- The master suite features a compartmented bath with his and her sinks, walk-in closet and separate tub and shower. On the opposite side of the house, the second full bath serves bedrooms two and three.
- A covered porch off the den completes this compact, livable design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.