Split-Bedroom Design with European Flavor
About This Plan
- Striking quoins, stucco-trimmed arches and a courtyard-entry garage lend European flavor to this ranch design. Raised gables highlight the sheltered entry.
- Upon entry, openness and volume are evident. Nine-foot ceilings are standard, with a vaulted ceiling in the fireplaced family room. Arches and columns define the formal living room, while a tray ceiling crowns the formal dining room.
- Both the family room and the breakfast room with a cathedral-ceiling access a deck in back. The roomy kitchen includes a central island and a built-in desk. A pass-through can be inserted above the double sinks.
- The split-bedroom configuration provides privacy to the master suite, while allowing the secondary bedrooms to enjoy the same feature on the opposite end of the house. In the master suite, a tray ceiling defines the bedroom. The master bath contains a large walk-in closet, dual lavatories, a walk-in shower and a garden tub set in a bay.
- A Jack-and-Jill bath separates the two secondary bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement of 2,188 square feet, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Deck: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick