Split-Bedroom Design with European Flavor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Striking quoins, stucco-trimmed arches and a courtyard-entry garage lend European flavor to this ranch design. Raised gables highlight the sheltered entry.
- Upon entry, openness and volume are evident. Nine-foot ceilings are standard, with a vaulted ceiling in the fireplaced family room. Arches and columns define the formal living room, while a tray ceiling crowns the formal dining room.
- Both the family room and the breakfast room with a cathedral-ceiling access a deck in back. The roomy kitchen includes a central island and a built-in desk. A pass-through can be inserted above the double sinks.
- The split-bedroom configuration provides privacy to the master suite, while allowing the secondary bedrooms to enjoy the same feature on the opposite end of the house. In the master suite, a tray ceiling defines the bedroom. The master bath contains a large walk-in closet, dual lavatories, a walk-in shower and a garden tub set in a bay.
- A Jack-and-Jill bath separates the two secondary bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement of 2,188 square feet, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.