Split-Bedroom Design with Lots of Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The open living area of this split bedroom, one-story design is central to the plan. A tray ceiling sets off the dining room, and an angled island separates the kitchen from the morning room and great room.
- Sun streams in through large arched windows in the study and dining room, as well as through windows across the rear of the house. A covered patio in back allows for al fresco dining.
- The master suite includes his-and-her walk-in closets and a spa tub in the bath. Three secondary bedrooms and two full baths are on the other side of the house.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' great room, kitchen; 8' sloping to 10' master suite, study.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. See an alternate elevation with house plan 3079D. Simplify and lose a half bath with 3059D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D. Get a guest bedroom with 31057D or a media room with house plan 3036D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.