Split-Bedroom Design with Lots of Windows
About This Plan
- The open living area of this split bedroom, one-story design is central to the plan. A tray ceiling sets off the dining room, and an angled island separates the kitchen from the morning room and great room.
- Sun streams in through large arched windows in the study and dining room, as well as through windows across the rear of the house. A covered patio in back allows for al fresco dining.
- The master suite includes his-and-her walk-in closets and a spa tub in the bath. Three secondary bedrooms and two full baths are on the other side of the house.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' great room, kitchen; 8' sloping to 10' master suite, study.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. See an alternate elevation with house plan 3079D. Simplify and lose a half bath with 3059D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D. Get a guest bedroom with 31057D or a media room with house plan 3036D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,661 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 150 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,661 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick