Split Bedroom Design with Luxury Master Suite
About This Plan
- Step inside this home and you'll marvel at the open space aided by a 12'4'-high foyer which opens to the vaulted family room.
- Arched openings give access to the vaulted dining room.
- The family room is the focal point of the home. An angled fireplace and rear patio access are nice touches, as is the flow to the kitchen with angled counter.
- A pantry off the kitchen helps with storage and an angled breakfast nook offers a casual dining space.
- The master suite is separated by a private entryway and enjoys a double-coffered ceiling. The master bath has dual sinks, spa tub and shower with built-in seat. A large walk-in closet is a joy.
- On the other side of the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Off the garage, a drop-off center and utility area help minimize clutter.
- A bonus room above the garage provides room for future expansion.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior with a front porch, see house plan 58499SV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 15 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Entry: 12 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12