Split-Bedroom Design with Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This split-bedroom plan offers a lovely outdoor space in back, consisting of a covered porch that extends to a large patio.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry, and the dining room connects directly to the open kitchen. An angled island separates the kitchen from the informal eating area.
- The central family room has a fireplace and a beamed cathedral ceiling.
- Isolated for privacy, the master suite includes a walk-in closet, a dressing room and direct access to the patio.
- On the opposite side of the house, three family bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Storage space is found both over the garage and in a room off the garage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Storage: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms