Split-Bedroom Design With Sunroom
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gables, jack arches and a box-bay window add character to this traditional design.
- Secluded on one side, the master suite features a coffered ceiling, built-in bookshelves, twin walk-in closets and a bath with a corner garden tub. Both the master bedroom and the breakfast room open to the covered porch in back.
- The breakfast room forms one large space with the sunroom and kitchen. In the kitchen, note the pantry closet and the angled eating bar.
- On the other side from the master suite, bedrooms two and three share a hall bath. The fourth bedroom could easily be used as a study instead.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 12' foyer, dining room, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 94011CH.