Split-Bedroom Design With Sunroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Gables, jack arches and a box-bay window add character to this traditional design.
- Secluded on one side, the master suite features a coffered ceiling, built-in bookshelves, twin walk-in closets and a bath with a corner garden tub. Both the master bedroom and the breakfast room open to the covered porch in back.
- The breakfast room forms one large space with the sunroom and kitchen. In the kitchen, note the pantry closet and the angled eating bar.
- On the other side from the master suite, bedrooms two and three share a hall bath. The fourth bedroom could easily be used as a study instead.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 12' foyer, dining room, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 94011CH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,526 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 17 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick