Split-Bedroom European Design
About This Plan
- Pillars support the covered porch in front of this attractive split-bedroom European design that is suitable for a corner lot. The wrap-around porch in back is also covered.
- The huge open living area is interrupted only by an angled island with a pass-through between the kitchen and the great room. A built-in credenza borders the great-room fireplace.
- Sited for maximum privacy, the master suite has private entry to the rear porch, a walk-in closet, a dressing area, a whirlpool tub and separate shower. Note the convenient laundry pass-through to the utility room.
- On the other side of the house, two identically sized bedrooms share the second bath. A study off the foyer completes the design.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' living area, nook.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick