Split Bedroom European Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines add distinction to this one level European home plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The foyer opens up to the formal dining room with a window facing front.
- An enormous great room with a corner fireplace is where you will want to spend most of your time.
- An angled eating bar in the kitchen faces the great room so you can see the rear covered porch from the sink.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is huge with a large walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Stairs lead up to a bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 218 sq. ft.
- Storage: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Split Bedrooms