Split Bedroom European House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof, decorative wooden shutters and a charming dormer set the mood for this one level European house plan.
- Transom windows above the dining room bring in lots of extra light, while the interior columns serve to keep the sightlines open.
- A half wall in the kitchen by the sink is framed by two more columns so you can see into the big family room.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a very private master suite, off by itself.
- Enjoy the outdoor fireplace on the rear covered porch to ward off those chilly nights.
- A bonus room over the garage awaits your finishing touches.
- Related Plan: Get a fourth bedroom with house plan 9777AL (2,502 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick