Split Bedroom Florida Home in 3 Versions
About This Plan
- This pleasing Florida house plan comes with a choice of three exteriors to suit many tastes.
- A wide open floor plan greets you at the front door and the views sweep around to the family room and kitchen too.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered patio where you are shaded from the hot sun.
- The vaulted den could easily become a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Homeowners get a bit of privacy in their own bedroom wing where they can enjoy the tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 63289HD and 63290HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss