Split Bedroom French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant and stately, this French Country house plan has eye-catching roof lines and one level living.
- With the entry foyer open to the formal dining room, each space feels larger.
- A wide arched entryway leads into spacious great room where lots of glass overlooks the covered patio behind.
- There's a built-in hutch in the breakfast nook and a big kitchen that looks into the great room.
- The master suite lies all by itself on the left side of the home and boasts a big walk-in closet with secret storage and a box bay window.
- Each of the family bedrooms on the other side of the home has a walk-in closet with a connected bathroom between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick