Split Bedroom Hill Country House Plan with Large Walk-in Pantry
About This Plan
- The wrap-around porch of this hill-country house plan adds to the immense curb appeal, while the well-appointed interior checks off all of your must-haves.
- Step inside, and discover French doors that reveal a home office to the left. Straight ahead, a vaulted ceiling rises 16' above the great room, where a fireplace is flanked by French doors that lead to a rear porch.
- The open kitchen allows you to interact easily with friends and family, and the massive walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space.
- Tucked behind the 3-car garage, you will find the master suite, complete with a 16' vaulted ceiling, freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bath, and a closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse orientation with house plan 51935HZ (2,195 sq. ft)
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick