Split-Bedroom Home Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer of this traditional ranch design.
- The foyer leads back to the open informal area, where a half-wall separates the dinette from the great room and a snack-bar counter separates the kitchen from the dinette.
- In the great room, a stepped ceiling goes from 9' to 10' to 11'. Glass shelving borders the fireplace, and the room accesses the rear covered porch and the terrace. A second covered porch is found in front.
- The split-bedroom design places three family bedrooms and a full bath on one side and the master suite on the other. Note the boxed ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Extras include a gun room and two pantry closets.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.