Split Bedroom Home for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Less that 46' wide, this narrow lot home plan features a split bedroom design that separates the master suite.
- The big open den has a corner fireplace that can be viewed from the kitchen or breakfast area due to the open floor plan.
- A rear covered porch adds outdoor living space.
- Note the home office area off the utility room, that allows you to keep the computer out of your main living area.
- The master suite is spacious and has a huge walk-in closet that opens directly to the laundry room.
- The main roof pitch is 8 in 12 and the secondary pitch is 12 in 12.
- Related Plan: Get more room in bedrooms 2 and 3 with house plan 83103DC (1,564 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Storage: 38 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms