Split-Bedroom Home Plan Design
About This Plan
- An impressive arched entry leads you into this compact traditional home plan, designed to separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The central living area flows together nicely. A single column sets off the formal dining room from the entry and the great room, which focuses on its fireplace.
- An angled eating bar delineates the kitchen, and the breakfast nook is placed in a bay.
- In the master suite, a decorative ceiling adorns the bedroom. The master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share the second bath.
- Bonus space over the garage could become a playroom.
- Ceiling heights range from 8' to 13'.
- Foundation options: crawl space or slab. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick