Split-Bedroom House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Nicely detailed columns support the front porch of this split-bedroom traditional home plan, which includes 684 square feet of bonus space upstairs for future expansion.
- In back, another covered porch is accessed from both the private master suite and the dining room.
- You enter directly into the great room, where cabinetry flanks the fireplace. Straight ahead is the dining room, which flows into the kitchen with its snack-bar island.
- Forming a separate wing in back to maximize privacy, the master suite boasts a cathedral ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath contains a walk-in closet and a bath with a separate shower, a garden tub and twin sinks.
- Of identical size, the secondary bedrooms are sited on either side of the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.