Split-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Nicely detailed columns support the front porch of this split-bedroom traditional home plan, which includes 684 square feet of bonus space upstairs for future expansion.
- In back, another covered porch is accessed from both the private master suite and the dining room.
- You enter directly into the great room, where cabinetry flanks the fireplace. Straight ahead is the dining room, which flows into the kitchen with its snack-bar island.
- Forming a separate wing in back to maximize privacy, the master suite boasts a cathedral ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath contains a walk-in closet and a bath with a separate shower, a garden tub and twin sinks.
- Of identical size, the secondary bedrooms are sited on either side of the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick