Split-Bedroom House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide front porch, complete with columns and railings, shelters your entry to this pleasant split-bedroom house plan.
- From the foyer, you can turn to the dining room though one of two sets of doors or proceed back to the living room. A cathedral ceiling, a large corner fireplace and access to the rear patio are features of the living room, which flows into the dining room.
- Also accessing the rear patio is the master suite, placed in back for privacy. The master suite contains a walk-in closet with built-in shelves off the bedroom, as well as a four-fixture private bath. On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share the second full bath. Both bedrooms boast excellent closet space, and a window seat in bedroom three, the ideal spot to curl up and read.
- A peninsula eating bar divides the U-shaped kitchen from the dining room. Extra storage space is found in the utility room, which also includes laundry hook-ups and its own sink.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space option.