Split-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- A wide front porch, complete with columns and railings, shelters your entry to this pleasant split-bedroom house plan.
- From the foyer, you can turn to the dining room though one of two sets of doors or proceed back to the living room. A cathedral ceiling, a large corner fireplace and access to the rear patio are features of the living room, which flows into the dining room.
- Also accessing the rear patio is the master suite, placed in back for privacy. The master suite contains a walk-in closet with built-in shelves off the bedroom, as well as a four-fixture private bath. On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share the second full bath. Both bedrooms boast excellent closet space, and a window seat in bedroom three, the ideal spot to curl up and read.
- A peninsula eating bar divides the U-shaped kitchen from the dining room. Extra storage space is found in the utility room, which also includes laundry hook-ups and its own sink.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,573 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 199 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 37' 5"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick