Split-Bedroom House Plan With Flex Room
About This Plan
- Off the entry of this traditional split-bedroom house plan, double doors open to the den, which is flexible enough to be used as a home office, media room or even a guest room.
- Columns set off the formal dining room, and a fireplace is the focus of the great room.
- The kitchen offers lots of counter space, a built-in desk, a snack bar, a wet bar and proximity to the bayed breakfast room.
- Transom windows enliven the rear elevation.
- The master suite features twin walk-in closets, a walk in shower and glass blocks over a whirlpool tub. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms are served by a hall bath with a nearby linen closet.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; high ceilings in den, dining room, great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick