Split Bedroom House Plan With Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan gives you a beautiful mix of brick, shingles and siding on the exterior and an attractive covererd entry with beautiful timber supports.
- The foyer leads you into the spacious great room which is open to the kitchen and dining room. A fireplace is angled in the corner and windows look out to the rear porch and optional patio beyond.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and there is an island giving you counterspace and casual seating.
- The master has raised ceilings, walk-in closet and a five fixture bath. Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and a 9:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get more space with house plan 51775HZ (2,239 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Storage: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick