Split Bedroom New American Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a split bedroom ranch home plan has a New American Craftsman exterior.
- The entry opens to an open concept space with the great room open to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen has a unique island that looks over the great room which makes it easy for mom to communicate with her family while still cooking dinner.
- Your secluded and large master bedroom to the left of the home which features a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The two additional bedrooms lie to the right of the entry with a shared bathroom.
- This design is completed with a three-stall garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss