Split Bedroom Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gables, a dormer, a covered front porch and a shuttered window with a jack arch spotlight the exterior of this traditional compact home. Eight-foot ceilings are standard throughout.
- The living area forms one large space in the center of the house, separating the master suite from the other bedrooms. The dining room is delineated by an interior column; the kitchen, by an angled eating counter. In the kitchen, a walk-in pantry offers lots of storage.
- A fireplace dominates the great room. Between the great room and the breakfast area is access to the patio in back.
- Placed in their own wing, the secondary bedrooms, of identical size, share a full bath. On the opposite site of the house, the master suite overlooks the backyard. The five-fixture master bath contains a garden tub and a walk-in closet. Another closet is found in the master bedroom.
- The entry between the two-car garage and the house includes hook-ups for a washer and dryer.
- Foundation: slab.