About This Plan
- Traditional in style, this home sports a trio of lovely window treatments in front. Four sturdy columns support the sheltered front porch, where guests make their way into the foyer.
- The foyer leads either to the great room or to the two family bedrooms and their shared bath. In the great room, built-in cabinets surround the fireplace, and a cathedral ceiling opens up the space.
- Through a wide opening, you find the open dining-kitchen combination. Notice the island snack bar and the pantry closet. This area accesses a laundry room and the covered porch in back.
- Placed in its own wing for privacy, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick