Split Bedroom Privacy
About This Plan
- A bold entry porch leads to the front door of this large Mediterranean home plan.
- The big transom window adds extra light and brightens the foyer.
- Both the living room and dining room are open to each other giving you wonderful sightlines.
- The kitchen is extra spacious with an island and peninsula bar for additional counter space.
- Notice the large walk-in pantry - a much-desired feature!
- Built-ins are positioned on either side of the family room fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors provide wonderful views of the covered patio and let you easily head outside.
- Three family bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite on the opposite side of the house.
- The master suite enjoys a bayed sitting area at one end and a grand compartmented walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the second floor is part of the 3,299 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick