Split-Bedroom Ranch Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- On its front elevation, this traditional brick-clad ranch features a porch with a pair of arches, while another covered porch is found off the breakfast nook in back.
- Open living space is created for the living room with a fireplace and the kitchen/nook area where there is an eating bar and an abundance of cabinets that surround an island counter.
- The living area separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms and their bath, promoting adult privacy. The master bath houses a walk-in closet, a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Completing the plan is a formal dining room that could easily serve as a study instead.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' in living room, dining room, kitchen, nook, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.