Split-Bedroom Ranch Design
About This Plan
- On its front elevation, this traditional brick-clad ranch features a porch with a pair of arches, while another covered porch is found off the breakfast nook in back.
- Open living space is created for the living room with a fireplace and the kitchen/nook area where there is an eating bar and an abundance of cabinets that surround an island counter.
- The living area separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms and their bath, promoting adult privacy. The master bath houses a walk-in closet, a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- Completing the plan is a formal dining room that could easily serve as a study instead.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' in living room, dining room, kitchen, nook, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss