Split-Bedroom Ranch Design With Sunroom
About This Plan
- In this well-designed ranch home, the master suite is isolated from the rest of the dwelling. The family bedrooms and second full bath are clustered to one side.
- In the master suite, note the separate vanities and walk-ins for him and her, garden tub and separate shower.
- The open living area comprises a formal dining room, great room with fireplace, breakfast room with sloped ceiling and efficient kitchen with angled eating bar.
- Off the sloped breakfast room, there is a sunroom with a cathedral ceiling that opens to a covered porch and patio.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' master bedroom; 12' bedroom two, dining room, great room.
- Specify foundation type when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms