Split Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of brick, shakes and siding are combined to give this Ranch home plan great curb appeal.
- Beautiful tray ceilings crown the formal dining room and the master suite, enhancing both rooms.
- The spacious family room has a big fireplace at one end as a focal point with double windows on each side to bring in light.
- The split bedroom layout offers privacy and makes the master suite a quiet retreat.
- A door in the breakfast nook opens to the large rear deck where you can do all your grilling.
- Stairs lead up to an optional bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12