Split Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch features a hipped roof that adds a formal impression to the home design.
- As you enter the home, a den with French door can be found to your right while the two smaller bedrooms are on the left with a Jack and Jill bathroom between them.
- Directly ahead, a wall of windows draws you into the main living area where you'll love the great room's fireplace and the home's open plan.
- The kitchen features a rounded island that overlooks the great room and dining space to create sight lines in all directions.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and includes a tray ceiling, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- A three-stall split-load garage provides extra space for all of dads tools.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss