Split Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A vaulted family room makes this split bedroom Ranch house plan feel much larger.
- There's a pass-through window by the kitchen sink so you can see into family room to see what's going on.
- The kitchen is eat-in and has a door to the backyard and a washer/dryer closet.
- The master suite is off by itself on the left side of the home and has both a tub and shower in the private master bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the right side of the home and share a hall bathroom.
- There's a single car carport off to the right too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,202 sq. ft.
- Carport: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"