Split Bedroom Ranch House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom ranch house plan gives you lots of space on one level and expansion space with the optional finished lower level. Walk in off the front porch and you are greeted by an open concept floor plan.
- The living room has front-to-back views and there is a circular flow between the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Sliding doors in the dining room take you to the deck in back.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- The lower level gives you 2 additional bedrooms, a third bath and a large family room. There's also storage and a dedicated mechanical room.
- An over-sized 3-car garage has a dedicated storage area in back. The family entry off the garage has built-in lockers to help reduce clutter.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 26911GP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick