Split Bedroom Ranch is Fully Accessible
About This Plan
- This lovely, country styled ranch home looks a lot larger than it's modest 1480 sq. ft. It provides 3 bedrooms in an open, flowing split-bedroom layout.
- A rear facing Great room features a volume ceiling as does the secluded master bedroom.
- The kitchen views out to the covered front porch. The plans have been designed to be fully accessible to someone in a wheelchair.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick