Split Bedroom Ranch with Future Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A handsome blend of brick and siding elevates this Ranch house plan into something special.
- Top of the list for many homeowners is an open floor plan and this home gives you just that.
- The well-designed layout positions every room to enjoy great sight-lines.
- There's a second sink off to the side of the kitchen plus a big island with seating for 4 people.
- Choose to dine formally or informally in the large breakfast nook.
- Bedrooms are separated to give each one privacy on opposite ends of the house.
- The connecting bathroom between bedrooms 2 and 3 is designed so each bedroom has its own sink.
- With the secluded master suite comes a spacious bathroom with a garden tub and huge walk-in shower.
- Get a window seat in the master walk-in closet.
- And a very functional drop zone off the garage has bench seating and a built-in desk.
- When you are ready, bonus space over the garage awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick