Split-Bedroom Southern Design
About This Plan
- The split-bedroom layout of this traditional Southern design offers privacy for everyone in the family.
- Opening to the covered porch in back, the master suite includes two walk-in closets and a bath with a spa tub, two vanities separated by make-up space, and a shower with a seat.
- On the other side of the house, the remaining bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- From the foyer and gallery, arches announce the formal dining room and the large family room with a vaulted ceiling. The breakfast room and the kitchen includes a walk-in pantry, cooktop island and eating bar.
- A utility room and a study with built-ins complete the first floor. Bonus space lies upstairs.
- Ceilings: 10' and 12' first floor; 8' bonus room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,684 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick