Split-Bedroom Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just right for the family that is starting out, this compact design includes desirable features.
- In the open living area, a stone fireplace and a cathedral ceiling set off the spacious living room. The kitchen includes both pantry and broom closets and is separated from the dining room by a peninsula.
- On one side of the house, two family bedrooms share a bath. On the other side, the master suite has a two-compartment bath with twin sinks, a closet and a dressing area in one compartment.
- Besides a covered porch along the front, the design features a rear patio.
- Ample storage is provided in the spacious area off the side-entry garage, as well as over the garage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Storage: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12