Split Bedroom Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size for a starter home or for retirees who are downsizing, this neat and tidy cottage holds great appeal.
- The big, open floor makes the home feel even larger than it is and maximizes the sightlines.
- A washer/dryer closet lies close to the kitchen so you can keep things moving without having to go far.
- The split bedroom layout works well to give the master suite some privacy and quiet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss