Split-Bedroom Traditional Design
About This Plan
- After traversing the sheltered entry and entering the foyer, you see the central great room, which contains a fireplace and opens to a deck or patio in back. The great room flows into the dining room, divided from the efficient U-shaped kitchen by a peninsula counter housing a snack bar and double sinks. Notice the walk-in pantry in the kitchen.
- In the secluded master suite, a walk-in closet is featured in the bedroom. A linen closet, stall shower and step-up tub are featured in the master bath. On the opposite side of the house, the other bedrooms share a hall bath. Bedroom three could easily be used as a study or den.
- Foundation options: basement of 1,460 square feet, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss