Split-Bedroom Traditional Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- At the heart of this traditional design, the high-ceilinged living room overlooks the rear porch through triple windows.
- A fireplace and built-in bookshelves enhance the living room.
- Next to the spacious kitchen with its pantry closet and peninsula counter, the bayed nook includes a built-in planning desk and a stairway up to the bonus room.
- The master bedroom with its see-through fireplace is topped by a stepped ceiling, while the master bath features walk-in closets and a marble tub.
- On the other side of the house, three bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; 11' in living room, dining room; 12' foyer; 8-10' master.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.