Split-Bedroom Traditional Design
About This Plan
- At the heart of this traditional design, the high-ceilinged living room overlooks the rear porch through triple windows.
- A fireplace and built-in bookshelves enhance the living room.
- Next to the spacious kitchen with its pantry closet and peninsula counter, the bayed nook includes a built-in planning desk and a stairway up to the bonus room.
- The master bedroom with its see-through fireplace is topped by a stepped ceiling, while the master bath features walk-in closets and a marble tub.
- On the other side of the house, three bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; 11' in living room, dining room; 12' foyer; 8-10' master.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery